Official announcement! The Fairy Dogmother is now fully mobile! We have a brand new state-of-the-art grooming spa trailer! For new clients interested in scheduling an appointment, please call soon to reserve a spot, as we are filling up our new capacity fast. To contact us about your grooming needs, please call us at 210.699.7800, or complete the New Client Application HERE.
A couple of important notes about our new mobile service:
- Our truck & trailer length is 28′. We typically park in front of client’s homes. We cannot currently provide service in apartment or condo complexes, due to lack of appropriate parking.
- Due to groomer health constraints, we are currently only accepting new fur-clients who weigh 30 lbs or less.
The Fairy Dogmother provides personalized, professional mobile grooming and canine lifestyle consults for dogs in San Antonio, TX and the surrounding towns. Owner, Mandy Oram, is a European show-certified professional dog groomer and trainer who has been grooming for over 25 years. Mandy is an A.K.C. S.A.F.E. Certified Groomer, and has experience with dogs of all breeds. She teaches classes and workshops on pet care, training and lifestyle enrichment, and has written on pet care topics, published both in print and online, nationally and internationally.
Benefits of mobile pet spa services include:
- Save time & reduce travel away from home – no more trips to the groomer to drop off, then back to pick up. Stay home & safe.
- Social Distancing – contactless appointments, masks & gloves.
- Less stress – your dog is groomed or trained in the quiet and comfort of our state-of-the-art mobile spa
- Reduce anxiety – nervous dogs do much better when they are still within sight and smell of home. Some dogs don’t travel well.
- Reduce exposure – dogs in group settings are often distracted and also can contract infectious diseases & fleas
- Custom trims – you have full oversight & input on the grooming process and final furcut for your pooch
- Special needs dogs – senior and disabled dogs (and all dogs) are given special one-on-one care and attention
- Bows & Bling – we have time for custom fur designs, top knots, bling, coloring and more! Just ask for details.
- Consultations – experienced dog care expert provides virtual fur care, & canine lifestyle consults
- Canine Coat & Skin Care Products – now carrying quality grooming products, including shampoos, skin care products, paw balm, grooming tools, bows, and more!
- Monthly Specials – Like us on Facebook @thefairydogmothertx to stay current on our monthly specials! We love our canine clients!
Call or text today at 210.699.7800 for a FREE pet lifestyle consultation to discuss your dog’s grooming dreams.
Follow us on Facebook @thefairydogmothertx for pet care tips and techniques and local pet information, along with pictures of our client dogs.
Our goal is to keep both clients and staff safe during the Corona Virus outbreak. We open for business, and will be happy to see and care for our furry clients, and will remain so unless the situation changes. Of course, we are monitoring reports from both the CDC and from the State of Texas and the City of San Antonio, and will take action recommended by them, if and when the situation changes.
However, due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, health experts are encouraging everyone to practice extra health safety precautions when interacting with others. With this in mind, The Fairy Dogmother has instituted extra sanitizing procedures, added social distancing steps for during our visits, and requires both staff and clients to wear masks and practice social distancing during all face-to-face interactions. We are working hard to help keep our clients and staff safe during this trying time.