- Grooming products used are all-natural, botanical and safe for all dogs. If your dog has allergies, please let us know at time of booking.
- All care is taken to ensure your dog has a good canine experience
- We provide extra care for seniors and disabled dogs, as well as dogs with anxiety issues. We will work with your dog and you to ensure their comfort, and a stress-free personalized grooming service.
- If your dog has any health issues, please let us know at the time of booking, or at the time of your appointment. It is important that we know of current and past medical issues that could affect your dog’s grooming or training experience and how we handle their care.
- If your dog becomes too stressed during the groom, we may determine it is in your dog’s best interest to stop the groom. Payment will still be due for services rendered.
- Dogs with a bite history are on a case-by-case basis. Aggressive or uncooperative dogs on a case-by-case basis.
- Dogs under 40 lbs are a specialty. Exceptions on a case-by-case basis
- Appointments must be booked in advance. Same day appointments are not available. We book about 3 weeks out, more at the holidays.
- We will send a text reminder the day before your appointment. Clients are asked to try to keep scheduled appointments, as re-scheduling may mean a several week wait for another opening. There is a cancellation fee for visits cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Dogs must be on a regular grooming maintenance schedule of between 4 and 8 weeks, depending on their breed and furcut.
- Training and lifestyle consults concentrate on positive methods and a quality, holistic health and lifestyle for your dog
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash or credit cards. No checks, please.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations, or have a current titer showing continued immunity for: Rabies & DHPP (Distember/Parvo). Bordatella is optional.
- For grooming, we will bring all the supplies needed, including a grooming table, dryer, shampoo, grooming tools, etc. ***The only thing we ask you to supply are a large sink or tub, a couple of towels, and your dog, lol! We will need a well-lit space, with no carpet, to set up our grooming spa in your home. Rooms that work are: utility room, bathroom, kitchen, or similar. Room must be appropriately heated/cooled, for both the dog’s and the groomer’s comfort. Due to the pervasive heat in Texas, we are not able to complete grooms in garages or outside. We promise to clean up the assigned area as best we can, however, there may be a fur-bunny or two to be found later! We feel the reduced stress and increased comfort of you dog being groomed in their familiar environment is worth a fur-bunny or two, lol!
- For training and lifestyle consults, we also bring our own tools and products.
- A free phone consult is available to ensure in-home grooming or training is a good fit for your dog. We are happy to discuss your dog’s grooming, training and lifestyle needs and come up with a plan that works for you!
Policies & Procedures Form
Clients will be required to sign our policies and procedures form, indicating agreement with and to abide by them. Services can be terminated for non-compliance. Payment for services rendered will still be due in full.